Sunday, May 20, 2007

Alpha: A beginning

A quiet Sunday afternoon, perfect time for a nap but I am not sleepy so I'm amusing myself with our laptop.

I used to journal quiet a bit, alot a bit, before the light of lamp was keeping anyone else awake and before I gained three bodies of fur that think an open journal with me attempting to write in it is the perfect space to curl up for a rest. Typing is easier because I can erase with less effort and cut and paste thus feeling more accomplished in my writings.

So we'll see what I can do with this little spot....

THE BASICS
"Our house is a very, very fine house with two dogs in the yard Life used to be so hard Now everything is easy 'Cause of you"












"Why do you keep calling me a dog? Oh I'm a dog. I'm a dog right? Okay well um ruff ruff"

"With cats, some say one rule is trueDon't speak 'till you are spoken toMyself I do not hold with thatI say, you should ad-dress a catBut always keep in mind that he resents familiarityYou bow, and taking off your hat, ad-dress him in this form "O cat"!"









1 comment:

natalie said...

What a fun house! So nice!

How 'bout all them cats! ;)