Getting down to business in KaKa's office.
Our "little" family
3 generations. We had intentions of snapping a 4 generation shot with Grandmother, but things got hectic when people starting leaving.
Rebekah and her Mamie
With GREAT Grandddaddy and Grandmother (GDGM)They just like to pretend they aren't "baby people".
I'm positive they ARE quite smitten with our baby.

GM and RG with the best friend a girl could ask for and her husband.

Us and them. Them being our friends, the Giles (Bryan, Crystal, and Ty)
(Crystal, if this picture turned out better on your camera, email it to me and I'll change it here.
I just think you're way cuter than this picture shows.)



1 comment:
Well Thank you! But alas, photogenic I am not. It has always been a downfall of mine! But would you just look at our sweet babies. They surely make up for my lack of camera savvy.
Post a Comment