1. I am thankful for our little baby girl who is so cute straight out of the bath tub.
2. I am thankful for a good husband who is also a great and sweet sweet Daddy to our little baby girl who is so cute sleeping next to her Daddy and when he is holding her.
3. I am thankful for my friend Raiza. She is the best thing I gained from living in Pensacola. And I super enjoyed our short visit with her, because I've been missing her face for TWO years.

4. I am thankful for Kylie Nicole's safe arrival to this side of the womb. She was born this morning at 9:23, weighing in at 7lbs 10 oz. and measuring 21 long inches!
Sweet Mama and baby
Rebekah and Kylie on Monday, July 14
Rebekah and Kylie, today!GOD is good, all the time!
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable–if anything is excellent or praiseworthy–think about such things. Phillipians 4:8





1 comment:
Hey Keithann,
Thanks for the info about Kylie. I am so happy for Kristin! Take care and I will see you soon.
Post a Comment