My camera's batteries are dead. We have "alive" batteries. I am lazy. No, scratch that, I am tired. And each time I think about changing the batteries the camera is too far away, like all the way in another room. So maybe tomorrow, I'll have enough energy to find the camera, change the batteries and upload pictures of our baby most precious. She currently, likes to play I'm a roly poly, I can give myself a bottle, I can reach for you, and I can sit for about 30 seconds with no support. If you don't see new pictures by Tuesday, it is definitley Gustav's fault and not mine.
And I like this music.
And today, marks me surviving school for three straight weeks and somehow managing to still feel sorta kinda like a good wife and a good mom and an okay teacher. I'm a work in progress; aren't we all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment