Saturday, August 2, 2008

Without

Yesterday, I went back to work and Rebekah went to the sitters from 7 to 3:30. We missed each other but the missing was lessened by the prescence of friends. I love my co-workers and I think Rebekah loves her co-players. When I arrived to pick her up, the sitter's little boy and two other children surrounded her. She was talking, talking, talking to them.

We were both so tired from our busy and different yesterday. Rebekah woke up ate, went right back to sleep, woke up ate again, went directly back to sleep, and (we) finally got up for good around 11:30. It was so NICE!!!!

2 comments:

The Reed's Blog said...

How was it leaving her? I am going back to work Sept 8th and everytime I think about taking her to daycare and leaving her I tear up and start crying! I'm sure I'm going to be a total mess my first day back to work. I have already warned my co-workers...ha!

Crystal Giles said...

you did good, mama! That girl is going to have soooo much fun with all those other weet weet babies. Ty got a haircut from his jenny; him is very handsome! Our babies are growing up so fast.