Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alot a bit of stuff

6 month check-up.
Since our last check-up in July, little miss has grown 2lbs and 8 ounces AND 2 1/4 inches. Big girl is in the 90% for weight and 97% for height. Her brain is growing too, and I can't help but wonder if she'll be smart like this one.
Our very own mini-van. YES!!!
We like it ALOT.
I think she naps better in the van.
Saturday we went to the Pecan Festival.
We missed the Purtiest Rooster contest, but we did see this beauty.
And we saw Bessie too. And we saw a 7 year old milk her.
And on the way home, we bought gas for $3.10 a gallon. BOO-YAH.

And I want this. And I'm pretty sure Rebekah wants anything from here.
And I really really want this awesome teething necklace for Rebekah. My friend's little one has one. We're jealous.
And here is my husband's latest.
And I know I use 'and' incorrectly at the beginning of sentences on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

we went to the festival saturday, too! AND, stopped for gas at the same gas station! AND, i like the way you use "and" :-) good to see y'all sunday but sorry y'all got away before i spoke to ya!

Life in the Eyes of a Child said...

can't believe she is already 6 months! and jr is doing the biggest loser? very cool! oh, and by the way, has anyone ever told you that minivans are NOT cool. hahaha, just kidding :)

april said...

RG's getting so much hair now! Congratulations on the minivian! I hope it treats you well. How did you know that Ella's necklace was a teething necklace? You're the first person to know what it was.