Saturday, September 13, 2008
I tag....nobody. If you want to do it, do it.
1. What music is on your iPod? Uh, alot. Bob Marley, Grateful Dead, Johnny Cash, David Allan Coe, Ben Folds Five, Oasis, Regina Spektor, TajMahal, Colbie Calait, David Crowder, Indelible Grace, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw,Allison Kraus, Afroman, Macy Gray, Watermark, Traditional Hymns, John Anderson, Willie Nelson, Baby Einstein, Jars of Clay, Passion and a bunch bunch more. 2. What do you do before bedtime?Pump (UGH), look at my sleeping baby, read chapter or two in Bible, do Bible Study homework, read another chapter of my current book and look at my baby again 3.What magazines do you have subscriptions to?Mississippi Magazine, Cottage Living, Cooking Light4. What is your favorite scent? Lavendar or Pier One's Aspen Flower and so fresh and so clean clean J.R. 5. If you had a million dollars and could only spend it on yourself, what would you do with it? I've never thought of this before. I would pay off our house and then sell it and move us to Cleveland and put a bunch of money in savings. I don't know, I don't want that much money for myself. I want that much money for the widows and orphans and school system 6. What is your theme song? I Need Thee Every Hour 7. Do you trust easily?Yes, that would be why my feelings get hurt easily.8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I think J.R. would say this is my biggest problem, I think too much and analyze too much. 9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? The evil one gets to me, too often, and I let him press my unhappy button but then I think on my God and what I know to be true and then I'm good again.10. Do you have a good body-image? Sometimes. 11. Is being tagged fun?Sometimes.12. What websites do you visit daily? www.lamarcountyschools.org, www.google.com, www.pandora.com, www.yahoo.com 13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Thinking about how I am and should be Christ's hands and feet in this world and what THE church should be and how THE church should serve the widows and the orphans and how CHRISTIANS should LOVE all people all the time.14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? She has become the friend I prayed I for. She is a good mama, writer, friend, teacher, and cook. And I see God at work in her heart and life and it is beautiful. 15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Selah's Glory16.What’s your favorite item of clothing? J.R.'s old t-shirts.17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy? Of course, and I ate two of them Wednesday. Thank you PLES cafeteria.18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Look for who lost it, try to turn it, give it away.19. What items could you not go without during the day? The question says items not people so a properly functioning toilet, my promethean board at school, my stinking pump, my contacts and my toothbrush with toothpaste. 20. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love her! and your right about 19, so diet coke and eye liner.
Post a Comment