Most days when I pick Rebekah up her hair looks like the following picture...
And if I push her hair back to the side it looks like a bad toupe.
And if I push her hair back to the side it looks like a bad toupe. On seperate days, J.R. and I both have mentioned "Maybe we should cut her hair?"
So we got the opinion of our wonderful hair stylist, Aunt Nichole.
And Rebekah got a haircut before Thanksgiving dinner at the Bakers.
No more hair in her eyes.
No more hair in her eyes.

No more toupe in the back.
Just sweet little girl baby hair.



2 comments:
Hey girl! I know we went to the same high school, and we have a mutual friend (Emily Dryden). Found your blog through Amberly's. Rebekah is absolutely precious and just so pretty! Also wanted to say that I am encouraged by your hubby's weight loss journey. Happy Holidays!!
She is getting so big and is so cute!
Post a Comment