Sunday, February 22, 2009

4X4

While I was doing some blog stalking I ran across this cute meme and decided I wanted to try it.
1. Go to 4th folder where you store pictures.
2. Select 4th picture (no exceptions!)
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to tagger.
4. Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same.
So here goes....
"Aw weet" it's 7 month old baby Ty in Feb 2008. We (us, the Giles, and Mauls) had gone our for a night of bowling. It was very fun and I was very very very pregnant, 8 months (see next picture).

This picture does not do my hugeness justice, but I didn't want to scare y'all with a full on bare belly shot.

So I tag....Crystal G., Leslie, McKayla, Emily, Gnat-Ribbit, and Annette.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Thanks. We bought a new laptop and are in the process of taking everything off our 10 yr old computer so I will do my best to find the 4th(or a folder) folder with the 4th pic. Oh and I found my egg nog. Tony is just blind.

Annette said...

Did I mention that I love love love your new page? Those colors and prints make me so happy. Do pay for your cute pages?