I had the wonderful idea for Beks to have a slumber party in Laurel Thursday night
so J.R. and I could celebrate Valentine's sans bebe a few days early.
I came home to the following on Thursday....
Pretty roses, my favorite cookies, a big glass of water and an itunes card...
Pretty roses, my favorite cookies, a big glass of water and an itunes card...Sweet man of mine.
If you sniff the screen, you maybe able to smell them.
And this is J.R.'s Valentine from me. I always try to make him something.
My funny Valentine.
Not much compared to the homeroom teachers,
but just enough to help me fall in love with those babies all over again.
And this is J.R.'s Valentine from me. I always try to make him something.He has a Valentine wall in our bedroom.
I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines with someone special.






5 comments:
C'mon, he must have been kissing up for something he did. j/k. You guys are awesome. So cool you are going to run with him too.
That heart is beautiful! You are an awesome artist.
What a sweet post! I really like your pretty heart card and the tulips. I always like tulips.
A Valentine wall? That is about the most awesome thing ever!
Take a picture of the Valentine wall in the bedroom...I sure would like to see it!
Post a Comment