-A New School Motto-and a few pictures of my kiddos
Last week, they saw paint. I had to promise to let them paint.
So I developed a sneaky sneaky plan. We watched two
super short videos of a little boy. Then we talked about them.
Next, I broke the "horrible" news to them: They had to write about the videos.
Then I made them a word/picture bank of the board. And sent them to their seperate tables to write.
These are their little sentences. They show much improvement since August.
These are their little sentences. They show much improvement since August.Our handwriting is not great but I didn't ask them to have perfect handwriting,
I asked them to write a sentence and they did.
They painted pictures to go with their sentences.
These pictures show much improvement as well.
They were in heaven.
We might start doing this every other week.
I was amazed at the peace and orderliness during the paint time.
God answers prayers.





No comments:
Post a Comment