Happy Birthday, Rebekah Grace An hour old, March 10, 2008
2 weeks old
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
1 year
We love you, sweet girl.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"My" sweet Beks made my cry seeing birth to 1 year. Her happiness is contagious! So glad I got to see her covered in cake! I love her 6 m/o old pic and the one at her birthday, "Mom, I got a chick!" And every other picture... JR- that tractor looks like fun. Can I have a ride, too?
Happy Birthday to Beks! What joy you have brought to me this first year of your precious life. I love you so and look forward to many fun adventures with you for many,many years to come. I thank God for my precious Beks Mamie
hey i keep forgetting to tell you i'm going to the LPM thing too....also, are you going to go to the Third Day/Brandon Heath concert on the 22nd...March??
But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
5 comments:
"My" sweet Beks made my cry seeing birth to 1 year. Her happiness is contagious! So glad I got to see her covered in cake! I love her 6 m/o old pic and the one at her birthday, "Mom, I got a chick!" And every other picture...
JR- that tractor looks like fun. Can I have a ride, too?
Happy Birthday to Beks! What joy you have brought to me this first year of your precious life. I love you so and look forward to many fun adventures with you for many,many years to come. I thank God for my precious Beks
Mamie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bekah, We love you so.
Ty, Crystal, and Brain
Happy, Happy Birthday to Rebekah from Lauren & Ashley!! Lauren said, "time goes by so fast! :-("
I LOVE the pic of her at 5 months, i guess, with the dolly!! Oh my gosh that look on her face!!
hey i keep forgetting to tell you i'm going to the LPM thing too....also, are you going to go to the Third Day/Brandon Heath concert on the 22nd...March??
Post a Comment