Sunday, April 12, 2009

Run for the Roses 5K, Prentiss

This is Jenny (she's the one in pink :P) being awesome!This is Jenny with her award for being awesome!
Yay! Go Jenny!
This is our cute family after the race where we were less than Jenny awesome, BUT we tried!
I ran 38:35, which is slow compared to the other runners.
But I am very proud of myself.
I might could have some Jenny awesomeness one day if I would run between races.
The following is a list (with links) to the four 5Ks I have completed.
My time has gotten a little better with each one.
God continues to carry me through the last mile so I can finish.
To Him be the Glory.
October: My First 5K
I can't find my official time for this one. I think it was like 44 something, but I walked with the stroller for at least half of it.
Oh the hills!
March: St. Thomas results 39:23
I love the running on LongLeaf Trace...have to appreciate the flatness!
April: Run for the Roses results 38:35
A hill at the very end is punishment!

2 comments:

Tate Family said...

Congrats!! That's awesome!

Erin said...

Yay for you!