Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some random linkage

A very thought provoking post, click here. This really interested me in light of a conversation I had with a dear friend/co-worker Wednesday. I have lots of opinions on church, but I'm not in charge.


I will probably be ordering this for the most beautiful girl in the world. I think her Pops and KaaKaa will get a kick out of it.

I love love love these and I'll probably make something similar for our next wee one.

In the last four days, two people I see very frequently have said "You never wear shoes" meaning I never wear tennis shoes. I think that is funny because I've been seriously contemplating these which could be described as "barefoot shoes" because I hate shoes!

That's all folks.

3 comments:

me said...

We have several boxes of the art cards for Averie - she loved them when she was tiny and still loves them now. They're really durable and stand up to drool as well as the not-always-gentle hands of our toddler :)

Since you're an artist, you should make your own :) I've started doing some here, and it's a lot of fun.

april said...

Have you worn toe socks? They make too much bulk in between my toes. It feels like they push my toes into unnatural positions. I looked at some of those Vibram's on Monday, and I thought they were too bulky and constraining. Although I liked the flexible soles. I'd like to try on the Nike Barefoot even though the heal looks too thick for me. I like shoes with just a thin rubber layer so that I can feel the ground. I want some soft, square-toed, flexible Pedipeds originals (the Flex is too stiff for me) for grownups.

I really like the nursery decals and the T-shirts. Those give me some ideas.

Jon Alford said...

I've got Vibram KSOs and I have some injinji toe socks (the black ones, not the rainbows). Work your way up running in the Vibrams or you will light up your lower legs.