
Mama and her boy.
I'm so excited that Will is here and that Marie and I have a new something in common.
A very proud Uncle and Aunt
Giving us the pirate eye.
Our "CARTER" boys, 3 generations
I love this full tummy sleepy face.
I love this boy.
J.R. loves him too.
Precious Perfect Profile
Mama holding Will.Will holding Mama.
Oh, the sweetness!
How cute is this boy! Only 24 hours old and looks like he is 3 months.
He is going to be lady-killer. TOO CUTE!
His lungs work well.
The best Oma in the world with the best Will in the world.
And the best KaaKaa in the world, too.
Sweet boy,
I love you to bits. I look so forward to watching you grow up. You have a good Mama and Daddy, who will teach and show you the way to go in this life. We have all prayed for you since we first knew God was knitting you together in your precious Mama's womb. We will continue to pray for you, that you will know our God and choose Him as your own, that He will direct your path, and that your life would glorify Him.
And I will be there to hold you again in just a few more days, so don't you fret.
Love, KA





No comments:
Post a Comment