Once upon a Saturday, I received a phone call from J.R. He said "come outside now and bring your camera". I obliged. He was washing the car. I walked around the car and found the following....
Grandma always says (as she picks up popcorn off the floor and eats it), You've got to eat a peck of dirt before you die. I'm pretty sure she means the biblical measure of peck. Anyway, it looks like R is well on her way to having healthy doses of dirt in her system.
But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! That is hilarious!!! :o)
Great stuff! Very sweet of your husband to think of photographing this moment!
Love it, love it, love it!!!!
Momma, this dirt is YUMMY!
Grandma always says (as she picks up popcorn off the floor and eats it), You've got to eat a peck of dirt before you die. I'm pretty sure she means the biblical measure of peck. Anyway, it looks like R is well on her way to having healthy doses of dirt in her system.
Post a Comment