Thursday, July 23, 2009

61. Grandparents with a computer and internet access
62. Sarah Jane Lewis' safe birth and arrival
63. Sarah Jane's whole family
64. Rebekah's "stomping"
65. Rebekah's love of Kirk Franklin's song "Stomp"
66. Rebekah's appreciation of the finer things in life...I'm referencing her treasures at my grandparents (a plastic container containing two wind up toys and a random piece of plastic)
67. A baby who just lays down and goes to sleep
68. Rebekah's new babysitter
69. New clothes
70. Improving on my 5k tcime (Watermelon Classic)
71. 22nd Annual Spillway Classic Trail Run...so much fun in God's creation
72. Free nights at the Marriot
73. Hattiesburg roads over Jackson's rocky roads
74. Little kids' birthday parties
75. Working with people that are great co-workers and great friends
76. My Momma
77. A husband that cooks
78. A precious little cousin, Miles, who loves my precious little Rebekah
79. Eda mame
80. Brooke and Hays' baby growing in Brooke's tummy
81. Granddaddy playing with Rebekah, she likes his duck call. Creative man.

P.S. I haven't quit blogging. I haven't even been mega-busy (just super-busy)...but our computer did crash and will probably be cremated so I haven't had consistent access to update the blog. We are saving up for an Apple laptop. If you miss weekly blogs enough, feel free to send us a donation towards the Apple.

No comments: