Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chris Maul Photography

I have mentioned before (a time or two or three or four) that our friend Chris is an amazing photographer. We are so blessed to have access to his talent.

Rebekah and I made an appointment to have some pictures taken because it had been a few months. Here are a few results from said appointment.



7 out of 10 times that I look at our sweet girl, this is the face I see.

Thinking hard.
She loves being outside.
I love those dimpled cheeks.
She looks so short when she's sitting down.
She bites her tongue when she's working hard, I don't know where she gets that from...
Full of giggles.
I think she has her Momma's eyes in this picture.
Innocence.
She knows she's got it.
So if you have kiddos or need some good pictures of you and your honey, get in touch with Chris. He's amazing.
He is also on facebook and myspace.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

ohhh...the last one AND the one closer to the top with the bunny...those are MY FAVES!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Sweet!