121. Rebekah surviving the flu, AGAIN
122. Coming home to a clean house
123. Coming home to an empty dishwasher
124. Finishing the 10K
125. My uncle, Jay
126. The new 4Friends set up
127. Old movies on Sunday afternoon
128. My students accepting our new student
129. My students maturing just a little bit over the summer
130. My new assistant, Jackie
131. Rainy afternoons
132. Leslie allowing me to borrow the treadmill
133. Not having to do all the laundry
134. My friend, Carolyn
135. Good books
136. New Bible study (Experiencing God)
137. Temple Baptist Church
138. Text messages from my favorite
139. Chocolate chip cookies
140. Chocolate chip cookie sandwiches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ohhh, number 140 sounds SOOOOO delicious. A great project for me and Wes to work on. I like the idea of listing all of our blessings, big and small. I should start something similar. I am always thinking about ways I am blessed, but there is something to be said about WRITING it down.
love you girl...treadmill is available anytime!!!!
Post a Comment