Here are the rules:
1. Say thanks and give a link to the one who gave you the award.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 3 other fantastically brilliant blogs of content or design, or peeps that have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 3 people they've been awarded and make sure they're informed of these guidelines.
10 Honest Things About Me, Myself and I
1. I am a night owl by nature BUT have been getting up and being more productive in the mornings for several months now. Yay for me!!!
2. I used to read books all the time but sometime during my maternity leave I dropped the books and picked up blogs. I read about 40 different blogs on a consistent basis. I also read every page of every magazine that comes to my house...it is an illness. Now I read my books on road trips.
3. I've been "running" for about a year now and finally found a good running buddy.
4. My favorite meal is icecream. I'm having it for dinner now.
5. I truly miss the painting classes and pottery classes I took in college. They were good therapy.
6. In college, I had a good friend named Jim Beam.
7. I had braces twice. Rebekah has my teeth.
8. This year, I've seen lots of prayers answers. My God IS good ALL the time.
9. I am an organized person. I make a conscious effort every day to not let my OCD tendencies take over.
10. My last three years of college, I babysat 5 of 7 days a week. It was great practice.



No comments:
Post a Comment