Kim tagged me, so I am supposed to tell you all 6 things about me.
1. My least favorite chore is emptying the dishwasher. I get it from my momma.
2. I can be on time for work, be there and be productive for the day, but I get the most done in the 30 minutes after everyone else goes home.
3. Rebekah is sick and asleep. She wakes up, cries, and goes back to sleep. Its easier for me to just hold her and feel her breath than to keep "running" to her room.
4. One Sunday night, I was spending quality time with Gravy (a.k.a. the most wonderful dog in the world). We were practicing her commands, cleaning her ears, etc. I go to trim a big knot of fur on her ear and I cut her ear. I cried.
5. One of my favorite people in the world will be 11 on October 16. He was in my class two years ago. Daily I wish he was still in my class. We got "murried" on a field trip to Landrum's Country.
6. I am thinking about making my own household cleaners.
TAG, Crystal. You're it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
K, but it will have to wait for tomorrow as I have been frantically putting together procedure packets and it is late.
glad to know there is another crystal out there :)
Post a Comment