Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with the Bakers

There are sooooo many pictures to share. I'm too lazy to put them in chronological order.

Please enjoy this random sampling.

The girl with her Mamie
Her Christmas dress was a gift from Dawson, Pam and Melissa
She loves boxes In her box turned "chef" hat
She knows she is cute
Silly girl you can't carve the meat if you can't see it
She likes her books from DeaDea
There are so many people for her to see
Her favorite gift: the wrappings
She had developed an apetite for paper of any kind.
Just some quality time with Dolph
She is thinking "I like that moustache, my Daddy has one too."
They like each other just a little bit.
"You people won't just let me be, I'm trying to go places"
Just a little help from Mamie
I'm 99% sure, Miles is her favorite Baker
She wants to know where she can get some hair like his
She says "Wow, Grandmother's tree has way more ornaments than Momma's."
And then Mamie says "I'll buy you whatever you want, precious girl"
The Carter clan dressed to impress.
Did it work?
Merry Christmas Eve with Mamie at Granddaddy and Grandmother's. Her Momma's heart captured in one picture.
She is so pumped to eat mush, while everyone else gets real food.

1 comment:

april said...

RG's Christmas outfits are too cute! I especially like the red jumper.