The following picture was taken in March 2006 and that was the last time I got to see Annette. At that time she was about 3 mos. pregnant with her daughter, Bay. It had been about a year since the last time I'd seen her because she had to go and move to Kentucky,and that is farther than a weekend driving trip away.
But this picture was taken just last week! I finally got to see her after almost three years!!! She and hers drove down to Greenville to see family for Christmas, so Rebekah and I drove up to meet them. It was lovely.
And I finally got to meet Bay(2) and June (1)! And they got to meet me and Rebekah.
I'm not super sure the girls enjoyed the visit, but we moms certainly did.
They ate together and had very serious important discussions.
And I finally got to meet Bay(2) and June (1)! And they got to meet me and Rebekah.
I'm not super sure the girls enjoyed the visit, but we moms certainly did.
They ate together and had very serious important discussions.Annette, Rebekah and I went to visit the Lewis family at their new house. Rebekah and I hadn't seen them since September. They are still quite wonderful. This is a picture of Robert and Rebekah being the smartest children in the world.






No comments:
Post a Comment