We have been doing and going and doing and going.
We've also spent lots of time eating...
Gnawing on a teething biscuit.
Gnawing on a teething biscuit.
Chomping on a pancake. We've spent some time just hanging out.
Rebekah waitinig on us to get dressed.
Rebekah's sprout of a ponytail.She is really into her beauty.
She likes looking in the mirror.
Rebekah spends alot of time in my bathroom.
She likes to respect my personal space...yeah right.

One morning I found Rebekah hanging from my bathroom counter.
I got her down before I took this pic.
She really enjoys banging the cabinet doors.
The next morning, I found her on tip toes digging around in my make up drawer.
Eventually, she got my little bag out and waved it about as if it was a winning lottery ticket.
Rebekah absolutely loves bath time but is just as content to play with her bath toys out of water.
She has approximately 23,350 rubber duckys.
She likes these spotted ones the best.
The next morning, I found her on tip toes digging around in my make up drawer.
Eventually, she got my little bag out and waved it about as if it was a winning lottery ticket.
Rebekah absolutely loves bath time but is just as content to play with her bath toys out of water.
She has approximately 23,350 rubber duckys.
She likes these spotted ones the best.They light up in the water, kind of like
lightning bugs, but lightning ducks.


This is what J.R. and his friends built Saturday.
And Rebekah's other front tooth made its debut this morning.
So now she has 1/2 a tooth and 1/16 a tooth.
And I painted some this weekend too. For a peek, click here.




1 comment:
I love my niece!! I just wish she'd stop growing so fast!! The shed looks good! I think it's funny that both of our men were building something on Saturday!
Post a Comment