Friday, May 22, 2009

An announcement

Our very first nephew was born this morning. William Carter Cochran. He weighed in at 8 lbs 3ozs and measured 19inches. He and his parents are doing well. We are en route to Atlanta to celebrate his birth. Pictures to follow; there will be lots and lots of pictures!

Rebekah is holding down the home fort with her Aunt Ernie since the hospital doesn't allow babies to visit babies.

***We met Will. I will post pictures and such as soon as his lovely Mama gives me permission.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Isn't that funny. I suppose it has something to do with germs. But as soon as those babies get out of the hospital, they're usually hanging out with no adverse effects. Glad you and J.R. are getting to go!

Enjoy! Yay for babies!

Annette said...

congrats on the nephew. Sonya had her baby a couple of days ago too. His name is jack henry. I haven't talk to her yet but she emailed me a pic. oh and i ran a mile today! i am so proud of myself.